Euro Cult Movie Forum > Books & Magazines

Giallo Meltdown: A Moviethon Diary

<< < (2/3) > >>

slizwiz:
Much appreciated, Scyther!

slizwiz:
Okay, here's something embarrassing. This moment was recorded in the book. Unfortunately, it was also recorded on video. Watch my wife encourage me to take a huge shot of whiskey.

! No longer available

Scyther:
Ha, nice! About halfway through the book and loving it so far. Maybe we can do an interview to promote after I'm through, man? I'd love to chat and offer up some hits via my Examiner page. Cheers!

slizwiz:

--- Quote from: Scyther on 18 Jul 2015 - 01:23 ---Ha, nice! About halfway through the book and loving it so far. Maybe we can do an interview to promote after I'm through, man? I'd love to chat and offer up some hits via my Examiner page. Cheers!

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it. Let's make that interview happen! I'd really appreciate it.

:P

Scyther:

--- Quote from: slizwiz on 20 Jul 2015 - 14:39 ---
--- Quote from: Scyther on 18 Jul 2015 - 01:23 ---Ha, nice! About halfway through the book and loving it so far. Maybe we can do an interview to promote after I'm through, man? I'd love to chat and offer up some hits via my Examiner page. Cheers!

--- End quote ---

Nice! I'll be in touch, either here or via FB!  :P
Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it. Let's make that interview happen! I'd really appreciate it.

:P

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version