• 09 Aug 2022 - 20:17
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Italia Violenta 'The best music of the Italian's police movie'  (Read 3591 times)

Stephen Grimes

Just found the website for this comp cd,whilst most of the tracks on vol.1 are already available elsewhere they're also issuing another 2 volumes very soon which  might be worth checking out.
Nice website as well with samples from the cd,info about the films,actors etc.

http://www.italiaviolenta.com/indice_italiano.htm

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Cool stuff. I think Tanzi and Paul have volume one, can't remember what they said about the quality though. I had heard that it might not be that good. Anyone have it?

Always good to have new soundtrack releases though, can't wait to see what's on vol 2 and 3.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Cool stuff. I think Tanzi and Paul have volume one, can't remember what they said about the quality though. I had heard that it might not be that good. Anyone have it?

Always good to have new soundtrack releases though, can't wait to see what's on vol 2 and 3.
Paul's got it, i think i have all the tracks on different things but if the other volumes are any good i will get one to have the set.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Stephen Grimes

Vol.2 out now,decent looking tracklist on this including some of Eduardo Alfieri's work for Alfonso Brescia.

Italia Violenta Vol.2

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton

Vol.2 out now,decent looking tracklist on this including some of Eduardo Alfieri's work for Alfonso Brescia.

Italia Violenta Vol.2

Dusty Groove America has Vol. 2 out for the last week or so, but are currently out of stock.

http://www.dustygroove.com/item.php?id=9x9ffpvggf&ref=browse.php&refQ=incl_oos%3D1%26amp%3Bincl_cs%3D1%26amp%3Bkwfilter%3Ditalia%2Bviolenta

"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 21 queries.