• 24 Jun 2021 - 20:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Noose For Django/Una lunga fila di croci (Sergio Garrone, 1968)  (Read 4459 times)

fdsmedia

To be released by Raro on October 3, and it might have some kind of English options - fingers crossed.

http://www.rarovideo.com/moduli/rarovideo/tramaFilm.asp?ItemId=18948

:-X

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

I really do hope this had English on it

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Stephen Grimes

Nice  ::)
Thanks for the heads up Magnus,it looks like they're back in partnership with Nocturno again so hopefully we'll see more classics of Italian genre cinema like before.

Nico Giraldi

It does have english audio. Great film, Steffen's best film along with Django the Bastard.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Stephen Grimes

Think i'll take a chance on this as i've never seen any of Garrone's westerns,i loved his gothic horror LE AMANTI DEL MOSTRO with Klaus Kinski which looked like it had been filmed on some old spaghetti western set plus the fact this now has English options as well.

LANZETTA

I have a the Japanese widescreen dvd of this with English audio.Its not as unique as DJANGO THE BASTARD but probably as enjoyable.Similar to GBU it has a three way shoot-out in the finale and William Berger puts in one of his best performances as the bounty killer in the guise of a priest.

IL COMMISSARIO

This was alright, nothing overly special. I have this under the title NO ROOM TO DIE which I think is the translation of the title. Although it does hold interest for italo horror fans in that Mariangela Giordano (BURIAL GROUND) and Dakkar (ZOMBIE) feature in this one. The Berger character is the most memorable. Of the Steffen westerns I've seen, W DJANGO! is by far the best.

The Hunchback

It does have english audio. Great film, Steffen's best film along with Django the Bastard.

This one is good but I'm partial to APOCALYPSE JOE.

fdsmedia

Kultvideo has got this one in stock now, and they confirm that it's got English audio!  :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.