• 25 Jun 2022 - 17:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Long Hair of Death / I lunghi capelli della morte (Antonio Margheriti, 1964)  (Read 10650 times)

fdsmedia

This will be released by Raro on December 11 in anamorphic widescreen, and I suspect some kind of English options...

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Great news. I've been waiting to see this again ever since it got screened as part of the Moviedrome season.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Stephen Grimes

It had a French release a few months back but no English options,looks like another essential purchase.

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

I'd welcome this - an English language version has only been released previously on sub-par budget discs, right? I seriously considered buying one at one point, glad I didn't...
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

IL COMMISSARIO

This is the Barbara Steele movie, yes?

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

This is the Barbara Steele movie, yes?

Yes, and I've never seen it so I'm looking forward to this coming out.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Just been searching around and Raro have put this out before, didn't have English that time as far as I can tell. This new release is a remastered version yes??

Link here

Stephen Grimes

French SE on Artus which has Italian/French options and appears to be loaded with extras(Luigi Cozzi and Edoardo Margheriti interviews etc),never seen this for sale in the shops where i am though :-[

Stephen Grimes

Just been searching around and Raro have put this out before, didn't have English that time as far as I can tell. This new release is a remastered version yes??

Link here
This is the barebones budget priced edition on DeAgostini/Raro which you can buy in most newsagents/stands over there,they also put out PERFUME OF THE LADY IN BLACK,LISA AND THE DEVIL,NIGHTMARE CITY etc all in Italian only.

fdsmedia

Link here

At least it says "Digitally restored version" on the cover, so it should be remastered and have English options.  :-X

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Link here

At least it says "Digitally restored version" on the cover, so it should be remastered and have English options.  :-X

Let's hope so - I love Margheriti's gothic efforts.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

IL COMMISSARIO

Paul, have you seen VIRGIN OF NUREMBERG (1963)?

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

I have the Shriek Show disc but haven't seen it yet  :-\

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

I have the Shriek Show disc but haven't seen it yet  :-\
sounds about right :D

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

fdsmedia

Same here!  :D
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.