• 26 Jun 2022 - 08:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundtracks that need CD releases.  (Read 40787 times)

Lobbykiller

Re: Soundtracks that need CD releases.
« Reply #30 on: 11 Dec 2007 - 06:59 »

Btw, does anyone know whats the name of the killer beat tune that they put in both, MILANO CALIBRO 9 and IL BOSS. In MILANO it is in the bar scene with Ugo Piazza, some girl is dancing to it and in IL BOSS its when the bitch is fucked, while Henry Silva comes in. Unfortunately she's moaning over the beat.

They should do a composer's cut of the MILANO CALIBRO 9 soundtrack and put that fucking song on. I guess its not by the main group Osanna and doesnt sounds like Bacalov as well. So what is it?

Also, the title theme in the movie sounds a bit alternate than on the release. I remember this title theme making me kinda goosy while watching that flick, that piano or organ sound or what it is, but on the Osanna LP it sounds kinda weak, doesnt hit me right.

So they should release all of the three great Fernando Di Leo soundtracks in a box with all cool sounds that are actually in the movies, as this stuff belongs to the best music that was ever done in crime funk cinema history. But what to do, if some folks lose their best shit? Armando, Armando...

fdsmedia

« Reply #31 on: 11 Dec 2007 - 07:04 »

Well, there are a few stories about certain Italian publishers who a couple of years ago set fire on their tapes because nobody was interested in the music. Some of the soundtracks were saved, but others lost forever - at least in their pure form...

Lobbykiller

« Reply #32 on: 11 Dec 2007 - 09:06 »

Fired?

Maybe they watched too many crime movies?

:)

You know if the score of BLUTIGER FREITAG by Francesco De Masi has also been fired down? Thats a great score, still waiting for a final release.

Then theres also a huge amount of unreleased Blaxploitation soundtracks, such as DETROIT 9000 by Luchi De Jesus, containing a similar great chase theme as LA MALA ORDINA.

Gary B.

« Reply #33 on: 12 Dec 2007 - 01:33 »

It's great to see that 'Il Grande racket' is coming out via digitmovies this month in that 3 disc box.  I just ordered/pre-ordered a bunch of stuff from them, along with the Navajo Joe soundtrack and that new GDM CD of Delitto al ristorante cinese/sull'autostrada.  It's definitely been a good year for soundtracks, and the future looks good as well. 

Lobbykiller

« Reply #34 on: 13 Dec 2007 - 10:32 »

Btw, does anyone know whats the name of the killer beat tune that they put in both, MILANO CALIBRO 9 and IL BOSS. In MILANO it is in the bar scene with Ugo Piazza, some girl is dancing to it and in IL BOSS its when the bitch is fucked, while Henry Silva comes in. Unfortunately she's moaning over the beat.

They should do a composer's cut of the MILANO CALIBRO 9 soundtrack and put that fucking song on. I guess its not by the main group Osanna and doesnt sounds like Bacalov as well. So what is it?

Also, the title theme in the movie sounds a bit alternate than on the release. I remember this title theme making me kinda goosy while watching that flick, that piano or organ sound or what it is, but on the Osanna LP it sounds kinda weak, doesnt hit me right.

So they should release all of the three great Fernando Di Leo soundtracks in a box with all cool sounds that are actually in the movies, as this stuff belongs to the best music that was ever done in crime funk cinema history. But what to do, if some folks lose their best shit? Armando, Armando...

Here's that tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F5Y_1amfpk

Anyone knows?

fdsmedia

« Reply #35 on: 13 Dec 2007 - 13:42 »

Your prayers have been heard - out now on BEAT:

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #36 on: 16 Jan 2008 - 17:53 »

Alberto Baldan Bembo's score for VELLUTO NERO.
Gabriele Ducros' score for PATHOS.

magnus

« Reply #37 on: 17 Jan 2008 - 19:37 »

I want these two,  7" 45s with just the themesongs would be perfect...
Play motel
Fight for your life

vigilanteforce

« Reply #38 on: 18 Jan 2008 - 14:41 »

I'd kill for a RAIDERS OF ATLANTIS soundtrack CD.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #39 on: 18 Jan 2008 - 21:50 »

I'd kill for a RAIDERS OF ATLANTIS soundtrack CD.
Would you kill for the 12" single?

I'd give up my one for the death of a certain piece of shit i hate with a fucking passion. :) :) :)

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

MikeMalloy

• Special Cop In Action
  • Soon to be a Major Motion Picture
« Reply #40 on: 29 Jan 2008 - 01:04 »

I've said it elsewhere on this board, but I might as well say it here too:

I'd love to see a CD of Micalizzi's ROMA A MANO ARMATA. And as long as I'm fantasizing, I want it to have a bonus track of the explosion-filled alternate title theme that was used in Aquarius' ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON release.

The only soundtrack comp appearances that ROMA A MANO ARMATA makes (that I know of) are:

1) This new Tomas Milain book/CD (but they're not the original recordings)

2) A comp called PIOMBO ROVENTE (but it doesn't seem to have the title theme)

Oh well....

K August

« Reply #41 on: 31 Jan 2008 - 19:17 »

Oliver Onions' 2019: After the Fall of New York

and

Colt .38 Special Squad

Cipriani is fast becoming a favorite composer of mine.

As much as I love spaghetti westerns, there are very few soundtracks I can listen to outside of the film. That's not the case for Italian crime, gialli, horror and sci-fi scores. 

interrabang

« Reply #42 on: 07 Feb 2008 - 17:01 »

I'd love a soundtrack for Four Times That Night and Venus in Furs.
I think we also need more music from joe d'amato movies, namely all the caribbean movies and sexy mondo stuff.

medway garage

« Reply #43 on: 24 Mar 2008 - 04:20 »

I would love to see someone like `Digitmovies` release the complete soundtrack to `Goodbye Uncle Tom`/`Addio zio tom`,it has previously been released here in Japan,but as a limited edition cd,copies of which go for extortionate amounts of cash,even here in Japan,i`ve been outbid twice on copies of it here !

Addio zio tom [Japanese B2 poster]

fdsmedia

« Reply #44 on: 24 Mar 2008 - 05:02 »

I'd love a soundtrack for Four Times That Night and Venus in Furs.
If you're referring to Dallamano's Venus in Furs, it was released by Beat some years ago together with two other nice scores:

http://www.beatrecords.it/shop.asp?idprodotto=CDCR34&lingua=e
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.